WELCOME!

January 1, 2016

As some of you may remember, my sister and I used to run a blog called elleandblair.com . That site was my baby and I did at least one blog post every single day for over a year on it. When the blog was unexpectedly taken down (this was out of our control, and unfortunately it's been a nightmare trying to bring it back) I lost a little bit of my passion for writing. Not because I didn't enjoy it anymore, but a site that I had put so much time and effort into just simply vanished one day, and there was nothing I could do about it. That was a tough pill for me to swallow, but we worked diligently to try to get the site back with the years worth of content we had put into it. A couple months later, when it was more clear that elleandblair wouldn't be coming back, I sat down to make a new site.

You might recall my very short lived "Crushing on Chic" posts. I won't make excuses for that blog, it was borderline pathetic. I think I maybe wrote five posts before feeling discouraged that all of my hard work and blogs I'd already shared with you were gone, floating around in a sea of zeros and ones. I drifted further and further away from blogging until it wasn't a daily habit for me anymore, but that doesn't mean it didn't constantly cross my mind. I would always think, "Oh! I need to blog about this!" Then remember that elleandblair was down and tell myself I would remember the idea for when we got it back. Well... that clearly didn't happen!

I don't know when I'll introduce this blog to the world. I may just post for myself for a while. When I'm ready and feel this could truly be my new one-stop-spot I'll make it public. Until then, it's our little secret.

P.S. Get to know more by reading my about me page here: http://blairfowlerblogs.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature