NEW VIDEO: RITZ CRACKER CHICKEN CASSEROLE

January 19, 2016

Okay, so let me start off by saying this is not the most healthy thing you could eat. Heck, it might even kill ya, but you'll die happy because this stuff is so good.

This is a recipe my mom makes and passed it on to me. It's not something I eat more than a few times a year because it is so unhealthy, but every time I whip it up I have to force myself to stop eating it after half the dish plate is gone. 

I filmed a fun video showing how to make this. You can watch that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cAMN5Y7F4&index=1&list=PLxLwpaoPWsNMLW-9siepzzBVJdvitcHY0

INGREDIENTS:

2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup

8 oz. Sour Cream
8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 Large Chicken Breasts (boiled and cubed)
1 Pat Softened Butter
4 Cups Cooked White Rice
2 Sleeves Crushed Ritz Crackers
Poppyseeds

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degree farhenheit. 
In a large mixing bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese and chicken breast together. Set aside. 
Prep 9 x 13" baking pan with 1 pat softened butter.
Evenly spread rice onto pan, then layer the chicken mixture on top. 
Crush two sleeves of Ritz crackers and sprinkle on top, then finish off with a dusting of poppyseeds. 
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Do you have any delicious recipes your family has passed down to you? Share them with me in the comments and maybe I'll make a video using your recipe :D
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature