NEW VIDEO: LIVE 2015 BEAUTY FAVORITES + Q&A

January 3, 2016

Hey guys! I wanted to try something special to kick off the New Year! Typically, I film a video, then edit out the randomness, upload it to YouTube and y'all can watch it. I decided it would be fun to "film" a video LIVE so you guys can see what I really say - unedited. After the video, I will have a few minutes to answer questions that you guys have on that video topic, or that is something you just want to ask me. For this first video, I thought it would be great to show you my favorite beauty products of 2015! I'll also share some of my favorite memories from the year and would love for you to share yours in the comments! If we enjoy this style video, I'll make it a more regular thing in 2016!

You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWZLchLstio

I also understand the quality of this video isn't the best. Because I was on vacation in Florida, I only had my MacBook webcam to stream live from. For the next video I will be streaming from my HD Camera so it should be a much better picture. 

What should my next LIVE video be? I'm thinking maybe a What's in my Bag?! I also want to make a LIVE schedule so you guys can see when the next one will be and try to catch it! What is the best time for everyone? Weekdays after school/work or weekends?
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature